BECIL Recruitment 2022 BECIL Recruitment for various posts: Broadcast Engineer Consultant or Limited has issued notification for different types of posts BECIL has invited applications for a total of 86 posts. Interested and eligible persons can apply online for these recruitment. Online applications for BECIL recruitment can be done from April 1 to April 21, eligibility age limit for BECIL recruitment, application fees and other complete information is given below, candidates must see the official notification once before applying.
BECIL Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
There is a different age limit for Broadcast Engineering Consultants Limited Recruitment 2022 which is as follows-
- Medical Record Technician : Between 18-30 years.
- Technical Assistant/ Technician for (Anesthesia /Operation Theatre) : Between 25-35 years.
- Lab Attendant Gr. II : Between 18-27 years.
- Cashier : Between 21-30 years.
- Radiographic Technician Grade-I : Between 21-35 years.
- Senior Mechanic (A/C &R) : Between 18-40 years.
BECIL Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
- General – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied
BECIL Recruitment 2022 Education Qualifications
The educational qualification for Broadcast Engineering Consultants Limited Recruitment 2022 has been kept different for all the posts. Detailed information of educational qualification can be seen from the official notification of US.
Medical Record Technician:
- B.Sc. (Medical Records) OR
- 10+2 (Science) from a recognized board with at least 6 months Diploma/Certificate course in Medical Record Keeping from a recognized Institute/University and 2 years’ experience in Medical Record Keeping in a Hospital set up. AND
- Ability to use computers-Hands on experience in office applications, spread sheets and presentations. Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi.
Technical Assistant/ Technician for (Anesthesia /Operation Theatre):
- B.Sc. in OT techniques or equivalent with 5 years’ experience in the concerned field. OR
- 10+2 with science with Diploma in OT techniques or equivalent with 8 years’ experience in concerned field.
Lab Attendant Gr. II :
- 10+2 with Science
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology
- 2 years in relevant field.
- Degree in Commerce of recognized University or equivalent and
- (i) At least 3 years’ Experience of handling accounts work of a Government organization.
- (ii) Proficiency in computer application.
Radiographic Technician Grade-I :
- B.Sc. (Hons) (3 yrs. course) in Radiography from a recognized University/ Institution. OR
- Diploma in Radiography from a recognized Institution with 2 yrs. experience.
Senior Mechanic (A/C &R) :
- Matriculation or equivalent
- ITI/Diploma certificate in Refrigeration and Air
Conditioning from a recognized Institute/polytechnic of a minimum 12 months.
- 08 years’ experience in installation and maintenance of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning system in Ministries/ Departments of Government of India, State Government/ Union Territories and other Engineering Departments of the Central/ State/ PSU/ Statutory/ Autonomous Bodies.
How To Apply BECIL Recruitment 2022
- First of all you have to go to the official website.
- After that you have to click on the section of recruitment.
- The direct link of the recruitment is given below.
- After that fill all the information asked in the application form.
- After this, you have to pay the fee according to your category.
- A print out of the application form must be taken out.