How to Update Aadhaar Card Update Name, Date of Birth, Address in Aadhar Card, easy way to know: Aadhar Card is an important document at this time. Aadhar card issued by Unique Identification Authority of India is a must for every Indian citizen. It consists of a 12 digit identification number, which is called Aadhaar number. Aadhar card contains important information including name, date of birth, photo, address. Aadhar card is currently useful in many places. Therefore, all the information entered in the Aadhar card must be correct. If you want to update your Aadhar card, you can easily do it sitting at home. You can update name, date of birth, photo, gender, address and language in Aadhaar card.
To update the Aadhar card, it is mandatory to link the mobile number with the Aadhar card. Because to update Aadhar card OTP is required on mobile. We are telling you how to update aadhar card. With which you can do any update in Aadhar card sitting at home.
how to update name, date of birth, address in aadhar card
- First of all, you have to open the official website of Aadhar card.
- After that click on Login.
- Now here you have to verify with OTP by entering your Aadhar card number and captcha code.
- Now you have to click on Update Aadhar Online.
- Now language, name, date of birth, gender and address options will open in front of you. Whoever wants to update, tick in front of him and click on Proceed to Update Aadhaar.
- After this, whatever you want to update in the Aadhar card, you will fill it correctly. Along with you have to upload a document proof.
- After this you have to pay ₹ 50 online.
- After the payment is completed, download the Acknowledgment Slip. After this your Aadhar card will be updated within 1 week.