IB ACIO Recruitment 2022 Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment Notification Released: Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Technical Recruitment 2022 Intelligence Bureau has issued a notification for the recruitment of 150 posts. Under this, 56 posts of Computer Science and Information Technology and 94 posts of Electronics and Communication will be recruited. This recruitment will be done by IB for a total of 150 posts of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the official website for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022. Intelligence Bureau can apply online for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment from 16 April to 7 May 2022. Intelligence Bureau Recruitment details including eligibility, age limit, application fee are given below. Apart from this, candidates can check detailed information from the official notification.
- ACIO-II / Tech (Computer Science & Information Technology) : 56 Posts
- ACIO-II / Tech (Electronics & Communication) : 94 Posts
IB ACIO Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
The application fee for General, OBC and EWS category in Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment is ₹ 100. The application for SC, ST and Ex-Servicemen has been kept free of cost.
IB ACIO Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
The age limit for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment has been kept from 18 to 27 years. Calculation of age will be done as on 7th May 2022. There is relaxation in upper age limit for reserved categories as per rules.
IB ACIO Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualifications
Candidates must possess valid GATE score card of GATE 2020 or 2021 or 2022 in Electronics & Communication (GATE code: EC) or Computer Science & Information Technology (GATE code: CS) along with:
- BE or B.Tech in the fields of: Electronics or Electronics & Tele-communication or Electronics & Communication or Electrical & Electronics or informationion Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Science & Engineering, from a Government recognized University / College / Institute. OR
- Master’s Degree in Science with Electronics or Physics with Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Computer Science; or Master’s Degree in Computer Applications, from a Government recognized University College/Institute.
IB ACIO Technical Selection Process
Scheme of Exam
|Shortlisted on the basis of GATE Score Card of 2020, 2021 or 2022 and will be called for Interview||1000||175|
How to Apply IB ACIO Recruitment 2022
Go through the official notification carefully before applying for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment. After that apply online through official website.
- First of all open the official website.
- After that click on the apply link of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment.
- Fill all the information asked in the application form correctly. Upload the required documents, photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- After filling the application form, take a print out of it and keep it safe.
IB ACIO Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Start IB ACIO Recruitment 2022||16 April 2022|
|Last date Online Application form||07 May 2022|
|Apply Online||Active link 16/04/2022|
|Short Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
Intelligence Bureau can apply for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment from 16 April to 7 May 2022.
The process and link to apply online for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2022 is given above.