NALSA Delhi Recruitment 2022 National Legal Services Authority Recruitment for Stenographer, Librarian, Assistant and Driver Vacancy: National Legal Services Authority Vacancy 2022 National Legal Services Authority has issued a notification for the recruitment of various posts. Under this, recruitment will be done for the posts of Stenographer, Assistant Library, Junior Second Grade Assistant and Staff Driver. This recruitment has been done for a total of 7 posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for National Legal Services Authority NALSA Recruitment. You can apply online for National Legal Services Authority Recruitment from 1st April to 30th April 2022. National Legal Services AuthorityKThe complete details including eligibility, age limit, application fee of Rann recruitment are given below. Apart from this, candidates can check detailed information from the official notification.
- Stenographer Gr. D : 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian : 01 Post
- Jr. Secretariat Assistant (JSA): 03 Posts
- Staff Driver : 02 Posts
NALSA Delhi Recruitment 2022 Application fee
The application fee for General and OBC category in National Legal Services Authority Recruitment has been kept at ₹ 500. The application for SC and ST is kept free of cost.
NALSA Delhi Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
The age limit for National Legal Services Authority Recruitment 2022 has been kept from 18 to 27 years. Calculation of age will be done as on 30th April 2022 by taking the basis. There is relaxation in upper age limit for reserved categories as per rules.
NALSA Delhi Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
Candidates should have 12th pass for Stenographer and Junior Second Grade Assistant in National Legal Services Authority Recruitment 2022. For the post of Assistant Librarian, one should have Diploma or Degree in Library Science. Candidates should have 10th pass and driving license and 3 years experience for the post of Staff Driver.
- Stenographer Gr. D : 12th Pass + Steno
- Assistant Librarian : Degree/ Diploma in Library Science
- Jr. Secretariat Assistant (JSA) : 12th Pass + Typing
- Staff Driver : 10th Pass + Driving License + 3 Yrs Exp.
How to Apply NALSA Delhi Recruitment 2022
Before applying online for National Legal Services Authority Recruitment 2022, candidates must check the official notification thoroughly. Given below is the process to apply online for National Legal Services Authority Recruitment 2022.
- First of all open the official website of National Legal Services Authority.
- After that click on the link of apply online.
- All the questions asked in the application formnorThe form has to be filled correctly. Required documents, photo and signature are to be uploaded.
- According to the notification, the application form has to be filled and finally take a print out of it and keep it safe.
NALSA Delhi Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The Selection Process of NALSA Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam and/ or Interview
- Skill Test (if required for post)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
NALSA Delhi Recruitment 2022 Important Links
Start NALSA Delhi Recruitment 2022 form
|01 April 2022|
Last date Online Application form
|30 April 2022|
|Official Notification & Apply Online||
|Join WhatsApp Group||
National Legal Services Authority can apply for recruitment from 1 April to 30 April 2022.
The link to apply for National Legal Services Authority Recruitment 2022 is given above.