PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Aadhar Ekyc Now you will be able to do e-KYC sitting at home, will not have to line up at public service centers: E-KYC has been made mandatory by the government for the Prime Minister’s Kisan Samman Nidhi. Those who do not get eKYC done by 31 May 2022 will not get the money of the Prime Minister’s Samman Nidhi. It is mandatory for the beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi to get their KYC done. If the eKYC is not done, the next installment of this scheme of the beneficiaries will be stopped. If your mobile number is linked with Aadhaar, then the farmer himself can verify the e-KYC. Apart from this, you can also get eKYC done by visiting the nearest CSC or Emitra center. The 11th installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will be released in April. Therefore, farmers should get their eKYC done by 31 May 2022, so that they do not face any problem.
Do KYC of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi sitting at home
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the government provides financial assistance of ₹ 6000 in three installments to the eligible farmers. In this, 3 installments of 2000-2000 rupees go directly to their bank account in the year. Till now farmers have received 10 installments of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The 11th installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will be released in the month of April. Before this it is mandatory for the beneficiary to do eKYC. If the mobile number of the beneficiary farmer is linked with the Aadhaar card, then he can do Aadhaar eKYC from his mobile sitting at home.
PM Kisan Aadhar Ekyc Kaise Kare
EKYC for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana can be done by the farmers themselves. We are telling the method below. Apart from this, the beneficiary farmers can also get eKYC done by visiting their nearest CSC center or E-Mitra center.
- Firstly the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi pmkisan.gov.in have to open.
- After this, click on the eKYC option in the Farmers Corner box on the official website.
- Now the farmer has to enter his Aadhaar number and click on search.
- Enter the mobile number linked in the Aadhar card and click on Get Mobile OTP.
- Now enter OTP and click on Submit of Auth.
- The message of eKYC is Successfully Submitted will appear on the screen.
- If the mobile number of the beneficiary farmer is linked with the Aadhaar card, then he can do Aadhaar eKYC from his mobile sitting at home.
Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi E-Kyc Important Links
Last date for Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi E-Kyc Registration
|31 May 2022|
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Ekyc Registration
|Join WhatsApp Group|