Rajasthan Junior Instructor Recruitment 2022 Notification of Junior Instructor Recruitment Started: Notification of Rajasthan Junior Instructor Recruitment 2022 has been issued, notification has been issued by Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, the notification of this recruitment was first issued in 2018 under which Now a revised release has been issued under the new recruitment, online applications for Rajasthan Junior Instructor Recruitment 2022 will be filled from April 12 to April 27, 2022, under which online applications have been sought for a total of 46 posts for Junior Instructor Recruitment 2022 for non-scheduled areas. 9 posts of 34 scheduled areas have been kept for Rajasthan Junior Instructor Recruitment 2022, eligibility, age limit, application fee and other complete information is given below, candidates must see the official notification once before applying.
Rajasthan Junior Instructor Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
For Rajasthan Junior Instructor Recruitment 2022, the age limit has been kept at least 20 years and up to 40 years or the current event will be done as on January 1, 2019, apart from this relaxation will be given to SC, ST, OBC as per government rules.
Rajasthan Junior Instructor Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
The application fee for Rajasthan Junior Instructor Recruitment 2022 will be updated when the official notification is released.
- For the applicants of OBC / OBC category of general category and creamy layer category: Rs 450
- For the applicants of non-creamy layer category of backward class / most backward class and economically weaker section of Rajasthan: Rs.350
- For the application of all special persons and SC/ST of the state: Rs.250
- For all categories of candidates whose annual family income is less than Rs 2.50 lakh, the same examination fee as for SC / ST will be Rs 250.
Rajasthan Junior Instructor Recruitment 2022 Education Qualifications
- (a) Educational : 1. Secondary with elective subjects in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects under the old scheme from any Central/State Board of Secondary Education. Secondary under 10+2 scheme from any Central/State Board of Secondary Education and
- b) Technical: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering of Engineering/Technology awarded by a State Board of Technical Education. And
- (c) Experience: After obtaining the above qualification, 02 years’ experience in the relevant branch in any technical post in an industry or any government department or in an educational post in a recognized educational institution. 2. Practical knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari script and knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
- Note:- (1) Candidates having CITS certificate in the relevant trade in the technical qualification of post code number 1 to 9 will be given 30 percent weightage of the marks obtained in their CITS. (2) Post Code No. 2 Heavy Motor Vehicle Driver’s License mandatory for Junior Instructor (Mechanic Diesel Engine)
- Provided that a person who has appeared or is appearing in the final year examination of such course having the requisite educational qualification for the post as mentioned in the rules or schedules for direct recruitment, may apply for that post. He/she will be eligible but he/she will – 1. Where the selection is made through two stages of written examination and interview, before appearing in the main examination, 2. Where the selection is made through written examination and interview, in the interview before appearing, 3. Where the selection is made by means of written examination only or interview, as the case may be, before appearing in the written examination or interview,
How To Apply Rajasthan Junior Instructor Recruitment 2022
We are telling below the process to apply online for Rajasthan Junior Instructor Recruitment 2022.
- First of all, the candidate has to open the official website of Rajasthan Staff Selection Board.
- After that click on the Recruitment section.
- In this, the official notification of Rajasthan Junior Instructor Recruitment 2022 has to be read thoroughly.
- After this the SSO ID has to be opened. Its direct link is also given below.
- In this, in the recruitment portal, click on the apply link in front of Lab Assistant Recruitment.
- All the information asked in the application form has to be filled correctly. You have to pay the application fee according to your category.
- After filling the application form, take a print out of it and keep it safe.
Rajasthan Junior Instructor Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Rajasthan Junior Instructor Bharti 2022 Online Form Start||12/04/2022|
|Rajasthan Junior instructor Bharti 2022 Online Form End||27/04/2022|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram/ Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
When will the online applications for Rajasthan Junior instructor Recruitment 2022 be filled?
Online applications for Rajasthan Junior Instructor Recruitment will be filled from April 12 to April 27.
How to Apply Online for Rajasthan Junior Instructor Recruitment 2022?
The complete process and direct link to apply online for Rajasthan Junior Instructor Recruitment 2022 is given above.