Rajasthan PTET 2022 Application Form Notification of PTET 2022 released, how to apply: Online application for Rajasthan PTET session 2022 – 23 is starting from 1st March 2022. There is good news for the candidates who want to do PTET in the year 2022. Online Application for Rajasthan PTET 2022 from 1st March to 15th April 2022 can be done up to Interested and eligible candidates will have to apply online only through the official website of PTET. Allotment of colleges is done on the basis of marks obtained in Rajasthan PTET exam. Check complete information about Rajasthan PTET including eligibility, admission fee, syllabus and exam pattern in the official notification. Rajasthan PTET Exam will be held on 3rd July 2022.
Application starts for Rajasthan PTET 2022-23
B.Ed. for the session 2022-2023 in various teacher training colleges. Courses and 4-year Integrated B.A.Ed and B.Sc. conducted in various colleges located in the state of Rajasthan. B.Ed. For admission to the course, the Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET-2022) and Pre.BA B.Ed/B.Sc.B.Ed to be conducted as per the rules of the University, State Government and National Council of Teacher Education. Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the test-2022.
- Important Dates Availability of Online Application Forms : From 1st March 2022
- Last date for examination fee and online application: 15 April 2022
- Entrance Exam : 3 July 2022
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Application Form Fee
Candidate Exam Fee Amount Rs. 500/- can be paid through online payment gateway through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or E-Mitra.
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Educational Qualifications
- Pre Teacher Education Test (PTET-2022): Passed the graduation / postgraduate examination of any university established by law, which is considered equivalent to the undergraduate / postgraduate examination of the universities of the state of Rajasthan and the candidates who fulfill the entrance qualifications mentioned in the guidelines available on the website of PTET-2022 are eligible to apply. Is. According to the rules of the state government in the graduation / post graduate examination, minimum 50 percent for general category TADA, MADA, SAHARIA and Economic Backward Class (EWS) and SC / ST / OBC / Special Backward Class / Divyang and Widow / Divorced of Rajasthan Minimum 45% marks are mandatory for female candidates.
- Pre B.A.B.Ed./B.Sc.B.Ed. Test 2022 : General category candidates, TADA, MADA, SAHARIA and Economically Backward Classes (EWS) minimum 50% in Senior Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination from Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan as per the rules of the State Government and SC/ST of Rajasthan For Other Backward Classes / Special Backward Classes / Divyang and Widow / Divorced women candidates, minimum 45 percent marks are mandatory.
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Rajasthan Pre B.Ed. In the exam, 200 questions will be asked for a total of 600 marks. That is, each question will be of 3 marks. While there will be no negative marking in the exam. There will be 3 hours for the written test. Students are required to score 40% marks in the written examination of PTET.
- Type of Questions : MCQ
- Duration : 3 hours
- No. of questions : 200
- Total marks : 600
- No Negative Marking.
|No. of Question||Marks|
|Teaching Attitude and Aptitude Test||50||
|Language Proficiency (English or Hindi)||50||
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Admit Card
Admit Card of Rajasthan PTET Exam 2022 will be issued 1 week before the exam. Rajasthan PTET Exam 2022 & BABed. /B.Sc. B.ed exam admit card will be released soon. All the information related to the examination will also be released only on the PTET official website.
How to Apply Rajasthan PTET 2022 Application Form
- Candidates first of all open the official website of Rajasthan PTET 2022 www.ptetraj2022.com. Click on Online Application Form, here you have to select B.Ed 2 year Course and B.sc-B.ed/ BA-B.ed 4 Year Course.
- Candidate Exam Fee Amount Rs. 500/- through online payment gateway through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or E-Mitra and after successful online payment you will be able to print hard copy of your application form.
- If the candidates want to pay the examination fee in cash, they will be able to deposit in cash in any branch of E-Mitra through payment invoice received after filling the form. You will be able to get the print of your application form the next day after depositing the fee in any of the E-Mitra counters.
- Even after depositing the application fee through online payment or challan, if the print of the application form does not come out, then contact the office on the telephone within the stipulated period.
- Fill the online application form very carefully and take a print out of it and keep the hard copy of the examination application form and attested photocopies of necessary certificates with you safely. Those after counseling are required to be submitted at the time of admission in the allotted college.
The procedure and detailed guidelines for filling the online application form will be available on the website www.ptetraj2022.com and www.ptetraj2022.org.
|Start Rajasthan PTET Application form||01 March 2022|
|Last date PTET Online Application form||15 April 2022|
|Exam Date||03 July 2022|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
The last date to apply online for Rajasthan PTET 2022 is 15 April 2022.
The process and link to apply online for Rajasthan PTET 2022 is given above