Rajasthan VDO Main Exam Syllabus 2022 Village Development Officer Main Exam Syllabus Released: Rajasthan Village Development Officer Recruitment Main Exam Syllabus has been released. Rajasthan Village Development Officer Main Exam Syllabus has been released today on 19th April 2022. Candidates can download Rajasthan Village Development Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern from the link given below. Candidates will be given 3 hours for Rajasthan Village Development Officer Main Examination. The total number of questions in this will be 160. This paper will be of total 200 marks. In this, 1/3rd part negative marking has been kept. You can check the Rajasthan Village Development Officer Main Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern from the link given below.
Rajasthan VDO Main Exam Pattern 2022
- The question paper will be of maximum 200 marks.
- The duration of the question paper will be 3 hours.
- There will be a total of 160 questions in the question paper and all the questions will be multiple choice and all the questions will carry equal marks.
- For wrong answer to a particular question, one-third (1/3) of the marks obtained by the candidate will be deducted from the marks obtained in that question.
Rajasthan VDO Main Exam Syllabus 2022
(1) All questions will be multiple choice and all questions will carry equal marks. (2) For a wrong answer to a particular question, one-third (1/3) of the marks scored by the examinee will be deducted from the marks scored by that question.
- (1) Language knowledge:- Marks-50 (i.) General Hindi :- Marks- 30, Conjunctions and dissections, conjunctions, prefixes, suffixes, synonyms and antonyms, the meaning of word pair, a meaningful word for a phrase , word-correction, sentence-correction, idioms, proverbs, terminology. (ii.)English:- Marks-20 Question based on grammar (Sr. secondary exam. level) Question (Multipurpose choice) based on paragraph.
- 2) Mathematics:- Digit-40, Decimal and Fraction, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Perimeter, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Share, Payment in installments, Compound Interest, Growth and Decreasing rate, Factors of polynomials, Greatest common factor and Least common factor of polynomials, Linear equations in two variables, Measures of central tendency, Mean deviation, Quadrilateral, Circle, Arc and the angle subtended by them, Geometry.
- (3) General Knowledge:- Marks-20 (i.) Current Current Events- Marks-10, Major current issues and events at International, National and State level and organizations, institutions and personalities related to them. (ii.) General Science – Marks-10 General Science questions based on day-to-day experiences and analysis that test and understand science. These questions will also include such questions which can test the candidate’s knowledge on electronics, telecommunication, satellite and other similar issues.
- (4) Geography and Natural Resources:- Marks-30, (i.) Wide geographical areas of the world, important places, rivers, mountains, continents (ii.) Environment and Wildlife of India, Ecology (iii.) Geographical Scenario of Rajasthan – Weather, Vegetation, Soil Types, Geographical Area, Human Resources, Population Problems, Unemployment, Poverty, Famine and Drought, Increasing Desert, Natural Resources of Rajasthan – Minerals and Mines, Forest, Land, Water , animal wealth, wildlife and forest conservation, energy problems, conventional and non-conventional sources of energy.
- (5) Agriculture and economic resources with reference to Rajasthan:- Number-30, Food and commercial crops of Rajasthan, agro-based industries, vast irrigation and river valley projects, barren land and dry area development projects, Indira Gandhi canal project, of industries Development and their location, industries based on raw materials, mineral based industries, small and village industries, export materials, Rajasthani handicrafts, tribals and their economy, various economic schemes, development institutions, cooperative movements, small enterprises and financial institutions, 73 of the Constitution Role of Panchayati Raj Institutions as per th Amendment.
- (6) History and Culture: – Issue 30, landmarks of Indian political and cultural history, main monuments and literary works, renaissance, national unity and struggle for independence. With reference to the particular history and culture of Rajasthan: (i.) medieval background (ii.) socio-economic life and organization (iii.) freedom movement and political awakening (iv.) political unity (v.) dialects and literature (vi. ) Music, Dance and Drama (vii.) Religious beliefs, folk traditions, saints, poets, heroic men, folk gods and folk goddesses (viii.) Handicrafts (ix.) Fairs and festivals, customs, costumes, jewellery, especially tribal and with respect to the tribe.