RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 for 6000 School Lecturer Posts Online Application form: Rajasthan School Lecturer Bharti 2022 Notification, RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Bharti 2022, RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Vacancy 2022 RPSC 1st Grade Recruitment 2022 notification has been issued for 5950 posts. You can apply online for RPSC First Grade Recruitment 2022 from 5th May to 4th June 2022. Notification of Rajasthan First Grade School Lecturer Recruitment 2022 will be issued for 5950 posts. For this, candidates keep checking the official website of RPSC from time to time. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through SSO ID for RPSC First Grade Recruitment 2022. Complete information including eligibility, age limit, application fee of RPSC First Grade Recruitment 2022 is given below. Candidates must check official notification before applying for Rajasthan School Lecturer Recruitment 2022.
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Number of possible posts in RPSC First Grade Recruitment 2022-
- Hindi : 1462
- History : 807
- Commerce : 130
- Political Science : 1196
- English : 272
- Sanskrit : 194
- Biology : 162
- juiceyScience : 122
- Home Science : 22
- Maths : 65
- Physics : 82
- Agricultural Science : 280
- Geography : 793
- Economics : 62
- Sociology: 13
- Public Administration: 9
- Urdu : 40
- Painting : 140
- Music : 12
- Punjabi : 15
- Physical Education: 112
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
Minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 40 years for RPSC First Grade School Lecturer Recruitment 2022. In this, the age will be calculated as on 1 January 2023. In this, the reserved categories have been given relaxation in the upper age limit as per the rules of the Government of Rajasthan.
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- For general (unreserved) category and other backward class / most backward class applicants of Rajasthan’s creamy layer category: Rs 350
- For the applicants of Other Backward Classes / Extremely Backward Classes and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) of non-creamy layer category of Rajasthan: Rs.250
- For applicants of disabled, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe category of Rajasthan and whose family income is less than 2.50 lakhs: Rs.150
- For SC / ST applicants of TSP area and Saharia tribals of all tehsils of Baran district: Rs 150
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Bharti 2022 Educational Qualification
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) recognized by the Government and Post Graduate degree in relevant subject or any other qualification equivalent thereto. A person appearing or appearing in the final year of educational qualification for the said post will also be eligible to apply, but he/she will have to produce proof of having acquired the educational qualification before the examination conducted by the Commission. For detailed information read the official notification.
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
In RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Bharti 2022, candidates will be selected through competitive examination. There will be objective type questions in the exam. The exam will be of 450 marks. In which the first paper will be of 150 marks and the second paper will be of 300 marks. There will be negative marking of 1/3 for each wrong answer. The detailed syllabus will be released shortly on the website of the Commission.
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Bharti 2022 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- The competitive examination shall carry 450 marks.
- There will be two Papers. Paper-I shall be of 150 marks and Paper-II shall be of 300 marks. Duration of Paper-I shall be one and half hours and the duration of Paper-II shall be three hours.
- All the questions in both the Papers shall be multiple choice type questions.
- Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer, one-third of marks prescribed for that particular question can be deducted.
Explanation: Wrong answer shall mean an incorrect answer or multiple answers.
- Subjects included in both the Papers and the marks given to them are shown in the tables below.
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Bharti 2022 Exam Pattern Paper 1st – (Time : 90 Min.)
|Number of questions||Total marks|
History of Rajasthan and Indian History with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
|Mental Ability Test, Statistics (Secondary Level), Mathematics (Secondary Level), Language Ability Test: Hindi, English||20||
General Science, Indian Polity, Geography of Rajasthan
|Educational Management, Educational Scenario in Rajasthan, Right to Education Act, 2009||15||
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Bharti 2022 Exam Pattern Paper 2nd – (Time : 3 Hours )
|Number of questions||Total marks|
Knowledge of subject concerned: Senior Secondary Level
|Knowledge of subject concerned: Graduation Level||55||
Knowledge of subject concerned: Post-Graduation Level
|Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of Computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning||30||
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Cut Off Marks & Final Marks
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification.
Start RPSC 1st Grade Teacher form
|05 May 2022|
Last Date Online Application Form
|04 June 2022|
Apply Online form
RPSC for School Lecturer Recruitment 2022 You can apply online from 5th May to 4th June 2022.
RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment Exam 2022 will be released soon.
RPSC First Grade Recruitment 2022 will be conducted for 5950 posts.
The official website of RPSC is rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.